Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Catch the Star Train - Found Poetry 'n Art Journal Page

Pin It Now!
Hey Everyone!!!

Here's a quick drive by of a post 'cause I wanted to share a very down and dirty art journal page I did this week.  I'm calling this Catch the Star Train.  Hope you like it!


Catch the Star Train

the door to a reliquary
     defined their lives
I almost feel our strange voices
Sound carries on the hills

     an ancient order of things
Train of scattered stars
     go silent all at once
The night is big and quiet
     except the shooting stars.




Ingredients:

gesso
lamp black craft paint
Tim Holtz Star Tag stencil
book text
star punchinella
star glitter
titanium white acrylic paint
big brush pen in black
big brush pen in white
Copic Pen .05
iridescent medium
ice blue DecoArt craft paint.


So long art fans, sees you later in the week.  Also, you can follow me on Facebook and Etsy, the links are located in the side bar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment