Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Enjoying the Journey of Life!!! or Rollercoaster with no seatbelt...

Pin It Now!

The Bink and I have been having one of those weeks where you go from one emotional extreme to the next. He's new to the whole "management" role that has developed with the family owned business that he works for.  Bad days are rare for him and this week was a pretty bad day and mostly because of Bink beating up on himself rather than the work ramifications.  Of course my job there's ALWAYS something going on, its the deep dark dirty side of healthcare that no one thinks about.

We reached a pretty high peak mid week with some crazy life changes going on... Only to have it temporarily put on hold and so even more stress stressing over that... Felt a little like the Wicked Witch screaming, "What a world, what a world."  More on that later when things are more set in stone.  Needless to say that Friday spent with my homies in my kitchen  where I know if I screw up I can still right the wrong so to speak was a big stress reliever; and I made myself an incredible Chocolate Cake, which there's none left.  I did share, especially since I didn't eat it all myself.  Neverness did indulge in some Chocolate Cake breakfast. So, not too shabby... I've got so much chocolate icing left over that I'm going to make cupcakes in order to get rid of it or else I'll gain 500 pounds eating it out of the bowl.
Journey Trio, Recipe for being happy, and
preview of Maui Wowie Pizza Casserole

Of course trying to distract myself I started another project, rag rug!!! The Possibilities!!! the mess... I did start the Maui Wowie Cauliflower Pizza Casserole last night.  Went to grab the trusty phone to take pictures to share with you and guess what...  my phone was sans battery life... dead, caputs, nothing.  The Bink says that's okay, you'll just have to make it again.  So, apparently it was a hit and has been approved for additional dinners.  Yeah, makes him happy and I can continue to eat clean, except for the stress canceling Cholocate Cake...  right...

Anywoooo...

I have opened an Etsy Store (link located in the side bar), the Gauntleted Creative!!! Named after my most popular and first ever Blog Post!  You can find my Angel of Winter Recovery Painting there along with a few more items.  Go check it out.  Its awesome!!!

alright art fans enough of my rambling woes today catch ya later in the week and 
don't forget to DREAM BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment