Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Back to Basics…

Pin It Now!


BACK to BASICS... Art Journaling

I've decided that in order to get back into the swing of things I need to get back to the basics. This return to the beginning is something that I'm working on for several things, such as: art, art journaling, Project Life!, fitness, and clean eating. 

After our move some of these things I just did by rote and no enthusiam for.  So, my friends that is what I'm aiming to take back. Excitement of things accomplished, doing things I never once thought I would be able to do, and taking back my childish enthusiam...

“You have to live spherically - in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm - and things will come your way.” 
― Federico Fellini

So when working in my art journal I'm going to focus on those techniques that I really enjoy and just come naturally. Image Transfers just make me happy. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, but either way the finished work always takes me to a happy place. Take a look below at my most recent journal entry.




so long art fans... where ever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment