Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Good [Art/Blog] Intentions Gone Wrong

Pin It Now!

  good sunday morning!!!  I had such good intentions to get back into the Blog life again and it went horribly wrong... as in none existent.  moving, work stresses, and the need for solitude just took over...
  I'm adjusting my thought processes in regards to my art journaling and creativity to see where it will take me next.  I have been slowly getting back to working in my journals and have made a new one.  I'm thinking that by writing my intentions down that I may inspire me to work on them.  Lets see how it goes... wish me luck!!!


Intentions:

respond to my Penpals
art journal more frequently
Get art messy
practice lettering styles
catch up on 2014 Project life
finish 2013 Project life...(I've actually ordered photos)
photo a day...



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great mission!
    And inspiring as I need to get my studio set up, and I hope to get something accomplished with that this week. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete