Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday is Blog Day!!! Bazinga...

Pin It Now! I think I've been pretty productive since my last post.  I made several cards and got them in the mail.  Worked on my art space getting it a bit more organized and pretty.  I'm super excited as I've signed up for the Personal Geographies with Jill Berry Webinar tomorrow and an art class at the William King Art Museum in February.  I've been embracing my inner turtle and working my way through the prompts from Book of Days 2012.  I've completed my inside cover, calendar spread, and I'm almost done with my first two page Monday spread, take a look.  
I created my background with Tim Holtz distress inks and water.

I really love how the Ranger Archival Ink Sap really subtly pops on this envelope.

The Scrap & Stamp magazine has this wonderful section in the back called the Pen Pal Exchange.  I added my name to list a couple of months ago and I've gotten a tremendous response. I've gotten so many beautiful cards and treasures from them.  Here's a sample of some of my post I've sent out.  If you're interested in exchanging letters send me an email.




So long art fans, where ever you are
~redbirdmuse

2 comments: